Assisted Reproductive Technologies ("ART") have expanded family building opportunities significantly, for single individuals, gay couples, and heterosexual couples.
ART has also raised novel issues of law. Stephanie A. Sgambati, PC is uniquely qualified to assist in ART litigation matters because of her experience as a litigator and expertise in the infertility industry.
If you believe you may have an ART litigation matter, please contact our attorney for services in Union City, Jersey City or Hoboken, NJ today.
- Expanded posthumous reproduction, access to death benefits for posthumously born children, and the impact of posthumously born children in estate planning
- Post-birth parentage determinations for children born of ART, including custody and support determinations
- Parental leave policy evaluations and negotiations for parents via surrogacy
- Screening failures for donors or gestational carriers
- Disclosure, confidentiality, and anonymity issues
- Post-divorce use or disposition of embryos created during the marriage
- Lost or destroyed embryos or gametes
These are just some examples of ART-related litigation. Please contact us to discuss your circumstances.